Home

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Deck Renovation Concept

Deck Renovation 3D Rendering

I was called by one of my new contractors to come help him sell this deck job. He wanted conceptual design and outstanding renderings. We went to the job site together he told me what he wanted and then I put in some of my two cents.

The family has some access issues so the deck needs to be level with the door and the existing deck had a step down after the doorway (not visible from the pictures). The back of the house is on a slight hill looking over other properties, so we added a metal mesh railing at 36" with 4 sections that are taller, The taller section on the right hand side has a 4x8 header that spans across the taller sections so if in the future they could put up a shade.

Existing deck needs TLC
Existing deck


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message: