Home

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Kitchen 5' Addition, Bath Remodel and Deck Addition

This is a great project that I got to be a part of; a remodel of a Kitchen, Baths, and a Deck. Homeowner is doing some of the work that they can handle and the rest gets contracted out. What makes this project special is they got a good plan from me with the assistance of a interior designer and general contractor before they got started on the Renovation.
Existing and New Floor Plan


On some projects I go the extra step and do a market piece on it. I went over board on this project and must of did 30 renderings. I could not get the colors like I would of liked it. Some of it was because I wasn't involved with the customers with the color choices and I was picking out the color choices off the computer program. I must of fussed with the floor color and material a 100 times over till I finally thought that if I was assisting a client with color choices I would base it off the counter top color and then pick a flooring color and material. The counter top was a computer generated image I could hold it and pick coloring from it. Till I came to a conclusion that if I brought the counter top material into Photoshop I could get the R,G,B color reading.

Please see all the different color arrangements it is quite amazing how computers have made our life easier in some ways but also have created other problems.No perfect world no matter how much technology that is available

Kitchen Renovation A

Kitchen Renovation A

Kitchen Renovation A

Kitchen Renovation A in a stylized presentation



Kitchen Renovation B
Kitchen Renovation B
Kitchen Renovation B

Kitchen Renovation C

Here are some before pictures of the project. It is kinda hard to take pictures of just a wall
View from the living room with existing fire place.

View from hallway looking at the front door. Wall on the left is being removed.

View inside the kitchen on the other side of the fire place.
View looking at the kitchen sink wall. The exterior wall is being pushed out 5'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message: